Tuesday 9 August 2011

TO YOU MY HIDDEN ANGEL :)

When I first saw you I felt shy and scared
you seemed like an Angel from up above.
You were just standin’ there lookin’ so fine,
Everytime I saw you, my heart would melt,
I wanted to to tell you  just how I felt.

i just wanted to say hi 
I wasn’t sure just what to say.
Now I just wanna yell and shout 

im happy i finally talked to you 
i finally saw your smile  
dont laugh at me it just that 
my heart beat fast anytime your near 
and When I look into your eyes you look the other way
I can't help but stare at you,
When I see you everyday I never know what to say my heart beats so fast 
I hope this moment will last but unfortunately when
I am with you time always goes by fast
and now all i want is for you to trust me 
coz i will never would harm such an angel like you .





Don't laugh at me, Don't call me names

Don't get your pleasure from my pain


In God's eyes we're all the same


Someday we'll all have perfect wings


Don’t laugh at me for what i said 


2 comments:

  1. marwan, hehe u r so romantic! i just discover your new talent to be so romantic hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you moots :) i guess i should be blushing for that you discover that about me ,, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete