Wednesday 10 August 2011

this one dedicated to you ( S )

We have shared many unforgettable moments
every day was full of fun and enjoyment
You laughter your talk and smiles
Always lifted my spirits high
A sister touch and a loyal friend
Was always there till the end
From my heart your memories would never depart
i will miss my friend who always was there for me
i will miss my friend who always cared for me
But hope our friendship will tie us together
Wherever you will go, we'll always be friends forever
May prayers of mine fill your life
A thankful heart and a wishful friend is here
Accept my apologies and never forget me dear

i do not know if one day you will see what i wrote to you here 
all what i wanted to say that im missing you 
i know you have been throw a lot my friend 
and for that you will always be in my mind 
take care wherever you are and remember
Distance never separates two hearts that really care 
and as i once told you if you still remember 
A daily thought... 
A silent tear... 
A Constant wish that u r near... 
Words are few but thoughts r deep... 
Memories of our frenship i'll always keep!!




No comments:

Post a Comment