Wednesday 10 August 2011

A thought from a religious man .


Forgive me GOD
For the wrongs I have done
For anger I shouldn't have
Against anyone
I know I'm weak GOD
But I love You, I really do
And in spite of my weakness
I know You love me too
Forgive ME for not reading
Forgive ME for not practicing 
Forgive ME for not implementing Your eternal Words 
Oh GOD let ME come to the understanding 
Forgive ME for being too tired 
When I don't take the time to pray 
While all others lay in shame 
With ignorance i forget your way 
Give me the strength, Oh god ! 
To do what I should each day 
Let Your love shine through me 
So others will follow Your way
No one knows the emotions that fill my heart.
No body could possibly understand!
I wouldn't know where to start.
Because when I'm all alone,
I enter my own land!
I cry for you in the dark.
I cry for you my other half.
To keep it safe throughout the night.
i feel so safe so happy after my tears come out
because i know you there i know you hear me god 
Sometimes I sit for hours
and cry along to you only my lord!


Dreaming away
I feel happy and free, I wait for the day 
when all my heart is fill with your love 
I promise I will love you for eternity
I'll love you through happiness and hate!
So now I'm waiting for you to save me god 
and until that day.
I'll forever cry for you in the dark! 


Even though I've failed You god 
I know You'll forgive me 
And this I promise Lord 
A better man I will be 








No comments:

Post a Comment