Tuesday 9 August 2011

STOP LEAVING ME ALONE . I WANNA BE HOME .



Forget me...
Don't think of me...
walk by me and think of me as a stranger.
Don't look back.
Just walk away...

i never understand the meaning of friends ,
they all say that but then they all just leave ,






Why it hurts, when people leave you


we all do mistake ,
even god forgive so why people doesn't 
i really hate this world ,
all the emptiness i feel and all the hate i see ,
i never understand why





I feel alone and sad and depressed 

I really have a good life but there is something missing 
I feel alone all the time I feel so alone that I wish I where in heaven 
I walk this world alone and depressed and sad each and every day
Why do I feel this way?
i guess its all because I'm far from my home Far from home ,I whisper my father's name
once, twice ,I close my eyes
I know he is home now
smiling,laughing with my mom

My mother is baking bread
She is smiling
I know she is
every time she thinks of me.

They live twice as long as me
for their days are longer
down there in the beautiful South.

my books covered in dust
my friends have moved North
where days are short
and memories suppressed, postponed
and put on hold for some other (rainy) day...

If I could have an open window
where I can lean from
and see my South every time I want to
see the sunsets
see the rainbows
hear the children play on the dusty streets
see my little nephew the moment he opens his eyes
and reaches out for his mother's breast...

See my father
walking down the stone paved streets
tall and proud and silent...

If only...
If only...



I COULD BE IN MY MOM ARMS RIGHT NOW.

1 comment: